Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Cards... 2011

I don't usually advertise (other than a shout out on Facebook or something) that I do Christmas Cards... but I do them. It is fun. I love these simple designs that bring in the Christmas Cheer! I usually just do family and once and awhile for friends. This year I did my neighbors. She is having a baby just after Christmas. 



And here is one that I did for my Brother. Their son is on a mission... so using multiple pictures was a good way to highlight the whole family.

And... our very own.
We lost our pictures from our Europe vacation (hard drive gone bad), but had posted some to Facebook. So they had to be used SUPER small to high quality for printing. I had to think about that for design purposes. :) But I was happy with how it turned out. Would never know that is why we had small pics. 




No comments:

Post a Comment