Saturday, December 17, 2011

YW Subway Art

NOTE: If you would like a copy of this file, I am willing to send it to anyone who wants it for a small fee of $5.00 for 8x10.
If you want a 16x20 it is $8.00.
Please send a email to christina(dot)marcano(at)hotmail(dot)com
Thanks!



This was a subway art for a YW activity, I think it was for their new beginnings. :) They wanted it done in black and white so that they could be printed for each girl. Really fun to do, and also a challenge. I felt like all the words were really important. When she got her file she said...
"I absolutely love everything!"
— Jordan S. {Client}

I was so happy that she liked it. We also did cupcake toppers. I will have to see if she got a picture of them all put together. :)

all designs/artwork  © christina marcano
please do not copy without permission
purchased files should not be shared but printouts can be shared... feel free to print as many as you like for YW, girls camp etc...!

15 comments:

  1. I was wondering if I could have permission to print this subway for my daughter who is going into Young Womens soons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I have permission too? I have a Mia Maid and she would LOVE this!!! Also, wondering what else you included in the file?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a copy of this for my Beehive Class. My e-mail is kathleenpearson@hotmail.com
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! And I can only imagine how much time it took to coordinate all of those fonts in the different sizes. If you would be willing to share it with me, I would love a copy. My email is jana.eubank@gmail.com. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I was searching on the web for something I could print and frame for my daughter who turns 12 on Sunday!!!
    If you are sharing, I would really love the file. I will only be using it for my own personal printing and will not pass it along.
    my email is katherine.dougall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this too! If you are sharing, I would love a copy for our Young Women's group. I think this would be perfect to display in our Young Women room. My email is mintaval@yahoo.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to display this in our YW room. It's BEAUTIFUL! Thanks!
    blakek@kane.k12.ut.us

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just called into young womens and would LOVE this one the back of my binder! This is AMAZING! alyshma2003@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you would like a copy of this file, I am willing to send it to anyone who wants it for a small fee of $5.00.
    Please send a email to christina(dot)marcano(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just what I've been looking for! What size is it? I would like it large enough that 45 yw to be able to see it. I have another poster 20"x30" and I will pay an additional charge if necessary to have you enlarge it.
    Thanks for creating this beautiful art.
    shellwalk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love this for my new beehive daughter. snucci5@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would you be will to sell a digital copy, I would love to cut this out for my nieces wall in their bedroom? And if yes, how much? I just love this, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small fee of $5.00 for 8x10.
      If you want a 16x20 it is $8.00.

      Please send a email to christina(dot)marcano(at)hotmail(dot)com
      for more info and how to send payment.

      Delete
  13. How much would it be to use for Girls Camp?
    Thanks!
    Kim
    rsmfam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small fee of $5.00 for 8x10.
      If you want a 16x20 it is $8.00.
      You can print as many as you like from that file.
      Please send a email to christina(dot)marcano(at)hotmail(dot)com

      Delete